Saturday, June 11, 2005

 

Unintentional Souvenir

I was amused to find, when cleaning my ears with a Q-tip this morning, some random lingering grains of sand... presumeably from our honeymoon on Pimentel beach. I don't have problems with waxy build-up, but nevertheless do indeed recall having had a proddle on several occasions since leaving Peru almost two months ago, yet these grains hadn't budged. To finally part with them seems somewhat symbolic, like I am getting Peru 'out of my system' - literally. Makes me feel a little sad. It's time to hit 'Tito's Cebicheria' in London Bridge for a Latino disco, methinks, to catch some nostalgic South American vibes.

Comments:
FROM WHAT YOU FOUND, SHOULD YOU HAVE BEEN CLEANING OUT WITH A BUCKET AND SPADE?
I TRUST THAT YOU HAVE PRESERVED THE SOUVEN-EAR.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?