Monday, November 01, 2004

 

My Birthday - Parts 3, 4, 5 and 6, etc.

OK. I'm back from Lima and ready to start some serious posting. But first I have to tell you more about my birthday. Part 3 involved waking up to nice bowl of steamy, oishii miso soup for breakfast on Wednesday... straight from Japan (by way of the ever-thoughtful Katie). Part 4 was the tasty fried chicken lunch Glavis cooked specially for me. Part 5 was wearing the gorgeous 'cholita' earrings Monika got me. Part 6 was when my Advanced class sang 'Happy Birthday' and presented me with a 'Bob Esponja' stuffed character, with little messages from all of them written on the back!
I've had such a super birthday, thanks so much to everyone who has thought of me, near or far. I love you guys (blub!).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?