Saturday, October 09, 2004

 

Get Your Tits Out

Right. Can someone please tell me at what precise point a woman ceases to be a woman, and starts to be merely a breast? Forward thinking I may be, but I find it difficult to believe that motherhood instantly and automatically turns a woman into nothing more then an asexual sack of milk. Then why, pray tell, do the women of Chiclayo think nothing of exposing their entire tit when they feed their offspring? Call me squeamish, but I really don't want to see your oversized brown nipple and veiny, engorged mammary, thanks very much. Not at parties, not in the supermarket, not in the park, not at any time as I go about my daily business. Ladies, have you no self-respect? Would you just casually drape a tit out of your shirt as you walked down the street before your infant arrived? I think not...

Comments:
Hey Vanessa, Ben again. After reading, then re-reading (this time with a mental image) your last post, I think maybe the time has finally come for me to visit Peru.
NO, no, I`ve wanted to for ages, honest! For the culture. And stuff.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?